Wednesday, September 23

procrastination

The moving anxiety is beginning to hit me more and more as the days go by. I haven't done a thing to pack and I'm not sure where to even begin! Usually I'm a pretty organized person, but I just can't seem to find a good place to begin. I'd much rather sit and read a good book, watch some reality TV {I know...lame!}, or find a sister to adopt for Coop to play with! Anyone have any good suggestions for getting motivated to pack? I could use any advice! :)

5 More Days!


2 comments:

  1. Packing can really be daunting. Maybe you can start small like packing up the smallest room or a little closet and do one project a day so you still feel accomplished but not too drained.
    Good luck & may you have a stress-free move =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by the load of work that I have to do that my brain goes into shut-off mode. I'd say that doing one room at a time is your best bet. It will be worth it to start now, you'll be so much more organized that way!
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!