Tuesday, September 8

yo quiero

All the anticipation of moving into our new house gets me excited to spend a lot of my free time searching websites {and stores} for new house decorations {and wishing I had money to buy all the things!}. Kurt is being the more practical one wanting to not get anything new unless it's absolutely necessary. I have quite a different perspective of things....but, again won't be able to support this shopping addiction anytime soon! No one said I couldn't look, wish, and drool over many things that would make our new place utterly amazing! Here are a few of my favorites....

I've read a lot lately about how mirrors can make your space look much bigger than it actually is. I'm all for pretty illusions like this one from West Elm. I can think of a bunch of places for this mirror to live in our new house.


We are going to need to spruce up both the master and guest bathrooms. I'm loving the color and pattern of this shower curtain from Crate and Barrel. I'd be happy each morning if I saw this before getting in the shower!


We can't forget Cooper {or the plans of adding a new doggie to the family!!!}. This dog bed {from here} would add a classy pop of color to our neutral room and look fabulous on top of our hardwood floors. It would also be a great cozy alternative to his bad habit of sleeping on the couch. {oops, sometimes it's so nice to cuddle with him!!} I bet we could get one that has enough room for two!
And, how can I decide on just a few things from IKEA that I'm smitten for?!? I've talked Kurt into taking a trip to Cincinnati {since we don't have one here...ugh!} so we can spend time going up and down each aisle at IKEA!!

This would look very cool above our kitchen cabinets! And for $5.00, I think this may have to be a for sure purchase.
I'm really loving these little vases. You could do so much with them! The patters/designs on them make me want them even more. I can't wait to display these with a pretty flower from our yard?!? Oh wait....if I can keep any plants alive!! :)
I can't even figure out what other items I want to include from IKEA; there are SO many. I guess I'll have to wait and see what we find when we make the trek to the actual store. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring home lots of good pictures {and things!} to show you! For now, I'll keep wishing for all these amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!