Friday, September 4

TGIF

I'm ecstatic that it's Friday and that the {long} weekend begins in 30 minutes! Thankfully, we don't have school Monday...this weekend is going to be a hectic one. I'm sure I'd bore you if I gave details and you probably really don't even care!! But, I am excited to {hopefully} do a little shopping for the house. When/if we can find time this weekend, we'll be heading to H.H. Gregg to buy our awesome new front loading washer and dryer!!! {I hope to share pictures soon!} Not too long ago I would have never thought I'd be so excited about getting a washer and dryer. :)

Have a great weekend!
Enjoy the extra day off.

1 comment:

  1. Join the club...haha I was so excited when we got ours! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!