Monday, September 21

busy bee

How was your weekend?!? Hopefully, it was great. IKEA was amazing. I think we'll be taking more trips there soon. Oh, what I'd do to have them open one here. I'd probably live there!!! This week is going to be busy with trying to get ready to move....ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!

I'll be back after we move in with some before/after pictures and to share the things we bought from IKEA. We're going to the Kings of Leon concert on Friday, so I'm sure I'll have pictures from that to share as well. I'm hoping all our stuff is still safe in the storage place...guess we'll find out soon! Next time you hear from me, I'll be posting from our new office!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we don't have an Ikea in Indy... I kind of like having money to pay for those silly things like food and the mortgage...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!