Thursday, September 17

bleed blue

It's about to be the weekend, and I still have things to talk about from last weekend! Oops...I suppose I'm quite behind.

Sunday was an early morning. No, we weren't waking up to go to church {which my dad pointed out}, we woke up early to tailgate for the Colts first season game! We had plenty of friends to hang out with that were also going to the game. We packed our coolers and loaded up the cars with chairs, chips, and yummy dip {courtesey of yours truly} and headed to the lot just south of Lucas Oil Stadium. It was a beautiful day for tailgating and especially for a big Colts win! Nothings better than football and the beginning of fall. {I would love it even better without the bees!}

Check it out...





It was also Julia's first Colts Game.
She liked watching the cheerleaders better than the game {to be honest, sometimes I do, too!}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!