Monday, September 14

two weeks

Two weeks from now, Kurt and I will be unpacking our things into our new house! I can't believe it's so soon. It feels like we've been talking about house things forever....

Pretty soon, that 'SOLD' sign will be taken down and the house will be ours!!

Things I can't wait for:
-Being back together with Kurt and Cooper everyday
-Getting to use our things again
-Decorating/{hopefully} doing DIY projects
-Our awesome house/yard/neighborhood!
-Our awesome neighbors {Josh and Mer}!!
-Snuggling with Coop {see below}

I found this picture on my camera this weekend....
Coop and I passed out together two weekends ago, so Kurt thought it'd be funny to take a picture of us!

I Cannot Wait!

P.S.- I'll be sharing some great pictures from the weekend soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute house. Congrats on your first purchase (I just made mine too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute house! Congratulations. I can hardly wait to be out of an apartment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!