Wednesday, September 9

wanna bet?

A couple months ago, while sitting on our comfy brown leather couch {that's probably covered in dust in the storage place}, I asked Kurt 'How much you wanna bet we both gain weight while living at home?'

Well, I'm not exactly sure how his end of the bet is playing out { I do know his workout schedule has decreased....}, I can assure you that I've been doing very badly!

While I could sit here giving you a l.o.n.g. list of excuses as to why I've been lazy, I'm not. The point is, I need to get my butt into shape. I need some motivation. And, most importantly, I need to quit eating SO many bad things.

I'm going to go eat one last cupcake {for a long time!} and watch tennis. Ha. Wow, I'm lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!