Wednesday, September 2

10 things I hate {and love} about home

I love my parents very much. Honest, I do. They are the best parents anyone could ask for. They go above and beyond to help my brothers and me. They would go to the moon and back just to make us happy. If there is one lesson I've learned in my short little life, it's that moving back home after you've lived on your own {truly on your own, not like college on your own}, is one of the hardest things that you'll ever do!

I've decided to make a list of things I hate {and love} about home.

Things I love:
5. Being so very close to school.
4. Not having to buy groceries.
3. Not having to clean.
2. Seeing my parents each day.
1. Seeing and sleeping with Bailey each day.
{oops, maybe I should switch 1 and 2!}

Things I hate:
5. Thinking about all our stuff in storage we aren't using...
4. The less healthy food choices.
3. Not seeing Cooper each day.
2. Not seeing/sleeping with Kurt each day.
And, the number one reason I despise living at home, drum roll please......
#1. THE BUGS THAT ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

Last night, I killed the trillionth centipede {AHHH, I HATE THEM!} in my room. After stepping on it {as hard as possible}, I ran to get the vacuum and swept my entire room, top to bottom. The bugs this year are very bad. For some reason, my parents house is always bad with bugs. My mom knows how much I hate bugs, so she got the house sprayed about a month ago to keep them from coming in. Welp, guess that didn't work much. In fact, I think they are worse because they're coming out from the spray. UGH! I told my parents that I may be saying 'Goodbye' early if I have to kill any more bugs in my room!!! If our house is anywhere near as bad with bugs, I may pull some of my hair out.

Side note: our first unit at school is Insects. OH JOY! I have to pretend for 6 weeks that I love learning about bugs so the kids are excited about it, too.

GO. AWAY. BUGS.

You should be living outside!!!


P.S- Now my mom is mad at me, even though I was totally joking. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!