Friday, September 11

phew...

...it's Friday! Although it's been a short week, it's felt really long and been crazy. I'm ready to relax and have some fun this weekend! After school, I'm going to have a couple beers with work friends then I'm meeting my mom to get a mani/pedi....ahhhh! Kurt and I are going to be celebrating our anniversary by using a $25 gift card at Olive Garden. {ha} We decided it's better to save money than go out and celebrate. {Kurt may need to be saving money anyways so that we can be celebrating something bigger and better in the near future! If you know what I mean. I'll keep dreaming!}

Tomorrow's my dad's birthday. We're going to Penrod {an art fair} to spend the day with him, then going out to dinner with my family for his birthday as well as my aunts.

Sunday is going to be an early morning. We'll be packing the car up to head downtown to tailgate and cheer on the Colts at their first {real} season game!!! So excited! I'll be sure to have pictures. I asked my mom the other night, "Don't you just love when football season starts? You just get some crazy feeling of happiness." It makes me want to sit inside on a sunny fall day with the windows open watching all the college games {with my boys} and drink beer.

Hope you have a great weekend!

P.S.- I can't believe September 11 was 8 years ago. I can picture exactly what happened that entire day. Make sure to say an extra prayer for all those who lost their lives and their families. Wow, time flies. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!