Friday, October 2

alive

Yes, we're alive! We've pretty much moved everything into the house, but we have L.O.T.S. of work to do. Kurt's been trying to get some work done during the day while I'm at work, but it's been hard for him to organize things without me there {I'm kinda picky about where things go...}. This weekend we're going to hit the ground running with projects and unpacking the remaining boxes. We've made lists upon lists of things we need to do and we're now trying to figure out what to begin with. I promise to be back next week with pictures of the house!

By the way, Cooper loves his house more than anything in this world. We have to bribe him with a treat to get him inside. Tuesday night {when we first brought him home}, he peed in every bush and almost every inch of grass in 'his' backyard {within 10 minutes of being home!!}. :)

And, I'd like to share that I'm loving the house more and more each day {more than I thought I could love a house!!} I'm so excited to be sharing it with the two boys I love the most!

That's all for now, until Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!