Friday, October 23

teaser

Our rug wasn't the only purchase we made last Saturday. In fact, we had quite the productive day. I've been itching to share with you all the projects we completed!! But, this weekend is our Fall Break. During my four day weekend, I'm planning on getting many more house projects done, writing some of my reports for school, and hopefully getting some relaxing/fun time thrown in, too! So, I'm off to get things checked off the list. I can wait to share with you projects from last weekend AND ones we get completed this weekend!! Here are some pictures to keep you on the edge of your seats {ha}! Have a wonderful weekend!!

We turned this blah backdoor into a stylin' storage space!

What more could a bathroom need?
Storage, what else?!?

Hum...found these awesome accessories at Anthropologie.
Nope, they won't be staying on the beautiful hardwood floors.
Guess you'll just have to wait and see!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what you have in store! I'm loving the hooks already (even if they don't stay on the floor) :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!