Wednesday, October 7

you spin me right round...

At 6:45 am last Tuesday morning {the day after we moved in}, H.H. Gregg called to tell us they would be here at 8:30 to deliver our washer and dryer. I couldn't have been happier when I found out we were the first delivery of the day! I was even giddier when the washer and dryer arrived. I am ob-sessed with them. Dork? I know, but they are so great!


Sorry, the lighting isn't great in the laundry room, so they're kinda hard to see. They're great and they'll save us some big mulah...not much more I can say. I love 'em.

When Kurt's dad came over last weekend, we made some big plans for upgrading the laundry room. I can't wait to get this project done and share it with you. Any guesses on what we might be doing?!?

2 comments:

  1. I love my front-loaders! I can fit sooo much into each wash.
    Hmm... are you adding storage to the room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The room is very blah. I'm pretty short (5'3") and there is only one tall shelf that I can barely reach! We're going to put a counter top so that I can fold and two cabinets instead of the shelf. I'll be sure to share pictures when we get to that project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!