Friday, July 31

lazy no more

I can't believe that today marks the last day in July! Not only am I *utterly* disappointed that summer is coming to an abrupt end, but it's crazy to think that we've already completed 7 months of 2009!

I have spent the last couple of weeks sitting on my butt and being SO incredibly lazy. I've been sleeping in every morning and really not doing anything productive {i.e. there are still lots and lots of things that I need to unpack from the move home.....}. Today is a beautiful day outside and hopefully the sunshine will motivate me to get some things done inside and then enjoy the sun outside.

We're going to the Dave concert tonight, which should be really fun! Thankfully this year, we're sitting in the pavilion and hopefully won't have to deal with as many drunk high schoolers as we normally do.

I really only have one more week of summer vacation before I will be at school everyday getting ready for school to start. {I have a new room this year and haven't put one thing in it....that's another thing that I'm really slacking on!} Blogging may be light the next couple of weeks with getting ready for school, hopefully more house hunting, and trying to make the best out of my remaining summer afternoons.

As of right now, I'm done being lazy!
Enjoy your weekend {and maybe week if I'm not around to blog.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!