Monday, July 13

home?

Honey....{oops} Mom and Dad, I'm home...

As of today, I officially live at home with my parents, again. I'm quite bored, very much missing my boys, and sad that we said goodbye to our apartment and everything in it today. I'm exhausted from this c.r.a.z.y. weekend that we just had and extremely ready to relax {after I unpack all my things into my old and way smaller room}. Unfortunately I despise moving, but hopefully we'll be doing it again soon......

Now, it's time to focus our attention on finding a house. I've definitely been on the prowl for awesome decorating tips/ideas that I can't wait to use in our {future/non-existent} house! Maybe one day Kurt, Coop, and I will wake up next to each other in a totally redesigned bedroom looking somewhat like this....

(Picture from {one of} my favorite blogs, Young House Love. This picture is from this post.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!