Thursday, July 9

busy as a bee

As the weekend quickly approaches, I'm reminded of the busy days Kurt and I have in our near future. This weekend is so jam-packed, I don't know when we're going to get a moment to breathe let alone enjoy our last couple days in our apartment {we pretty much know this isn't going to happen anyways!} I am OCD about making lists and plans. Although I have a billion lists for this weekend, it'll make me feel better to get it all down on one 'master list.' 

Friday: 
-LAST DAY of summer camp! {Clean-up at school and bring all materials home}
-Wedding 
-Last night in the apartment {with furniture} 

Saturday:
-Wake up early/finish any last minute packing
-Movers coming at 10:30am
-Move all things to either storage shed or parents' house
-Paint two walls back to white 
-Cook-out for Christopher 
{My brother - he just graduated from grad school and is moving to NYC}

Sunday:
-Kurt will be playing in my families annual golf outing all morning while I be doing a major cleaning of the apartment
-Cook-out at my Aunt and Uncle's house after the golf outing
-Julia's 3rd Birthday Party at 4:00

Monday:
-Doing any last minute things at the apartment and turning in our keys :( 

Phew. I kinda get stressed out thinking about it. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!