Monday, July 27

bachelorette

I suppose that when you agree to have your dating process filmed, that you're well aware of the viewer opinions that come along with the show. And, I sure am going to be one of 'those' viewers to express my opinion...

Bad choice, Jillian. You should have chosen Reid!

I don't understand why every season the bachelor/bachelorette goes against {what appears to be} their most compatible person in order to go for the 'risky' person?!?

Welp, Jillian is really cute and she made for another good {and VERY dramatic} season of one of my favorite reality tv shows. Let's just hope that Reid {or I suppose Kiptyn} will be the next bachelor and that it's n.o.t. Jake. Too bad I've already found my love, if not I might be going after this guy..... {ha}

And, yes... I am well aware that I am a huge loser for continuing to religiously watch this show, but it hooks me in every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!