Tuesday, July 14

shoeaholic

Yesterday while Kurt's brothers were helping us move his things home, his brother commented on his "large number of shoes." He was carrying a medium sized shopping bag full of 4 pairs of Kurt's shoes {almost his whole collection.} I quickly retorted by explaining that I don't believe Kurt has enough shoes and is in the market for some much needed shoe purchases! His brother then said, "Are you kidding?!? I have 3 pairs of shoes." The first time I heard this, I was shocked. But, I knew this was the case so it didn't surprise me this time! I jokingly told his brother, "I think I have over 100 pairs of shoes!" I know I have a lot of shoes, but not this many....right?

So today while I was unpacking all of my things into my old bedroom, I decided to quickly count how many pairs of shoes I really have. I'm quite embarrassed to say, but I have 70+ pairs of shoes!!! Oops....  

Here are some of my shoes....

I have two shoe racks that are completely filled and still plenty of shoes that I can't fit on them.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing great shoes! I love buying fun shoes to jazz-up a less exciting outfit. Well, the secrets out....I suppose I'm utterly smitten for shoes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!