Tuesday, July 7

love it!

As I've been packing up things from our apartment, I've been reminded of the little things in life that make me happy. 

My Job 
One of my mom's co-workers gave this to me for my graduation. Each day it's a nice reminder of how lucky I am to have a job that I adore. 

My Dog
No, I'm not planning on packing Cooper up, but he's been with me each day as I put things away. Each time I look at him, he gives me those sad puppy dog eyes asking, "Mommy, where are we going NOW?!?" 

My Love
I won't be packing him up either, but moving makes me realize how much I take for granted because we see each other every day. 
(This picture is from last weekend at the lake. Kurt left his sunglasses at home and had to wear these stylish "blueblockers." Ha!) 

Pretty Things
I'm not a huge flower person {because I always kill them}, but one of my students gave me this for an end of the year present {the pot is decoupaged with tissue paper hearts...cute!}. It's been sitting in our window sill since May with lots of green leaves. When we got home from the lake this weekend, it had bloomed. 

The simple things in life can make us so happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!