Wednesday, June 10

weekend...part 2

The weekend seemed as though it couldn't get any better after Friday night. But, sure enough it did! Kurt and I slept in {late!} on Saturday morning and it felt wonderful :) By the time we got home {we spent the night at Meredith's}, ate breakfast/lunch, {wished I could take a nap and thought about how sick I felt}, and showered/got ready, it was time to head over to Patrick and Allison's {brother and sister-in-law} house for Beer Olympics!

They had planned a whole party full of drinking and events. There were four teams playing against each other in events such as: ball hopping, beer pong, beer bong {from the dong bong and boob tube!!!!}, quarters, flippy cup, etc... Also, many people brought food to munch on throughout the day...it was SO good!!! Like Friday, the weather was perfect all day Saturday allowing for a fun {and interesting} day!

The Teams

The best one and the "true winners." -The Headbands

The PP and Va JJ Team

The BEST dressed team...White Trash! {I'm so proud of Kurt and my Brother, Patrick.}

Superman Team

The above pictures were all taken before the events began! You may notice differences as the night unfolds.... :)


Apparently we weren't drinking enough beer, so the boys thought it would be a great idea to take a  team Jager shot. {YUCK!} 

Jessica {a good friend from IU} joined in the fun! 

Before we beat Kurt's team in almost every event...!

Kurt shocked us all {and made me proud...ha} while he ended the competition, beating all odds. The top 2 teams, Headbands {my team} and White Trash {Kurt's Team} were in the final event, "Das Boot." One person from each team was chosen to chug the Boot {as seen on the movie "Beer Fest"} and all three other team members had to chug one beer. The boot was the last person to drink. Josh, Kelly, and I had all finished our beers before the first person on the other team was even done. It was a for sure win for us, all Chase had to do was chug the Boot {and he didn't even have to do it that quickly!}. Well sure enough, it took him awhile to get all that beer down and soon Kurt's team had caught up. When it was finally Kurt's turn, he chugged that 4-beer Boot in about 10 seconds, beating Chase and taking home the gold {unfairly!}. 

Drinking "Das Boot"

I couldn't be MORE proud of my boyfriend's chugging abilities {said in my most sarcastic voice}! Good job, Babe. I still love you even though you beat the best team in the competition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!