Thursday, June 25

Betty Crocker

One of my best friends, Susanah, came over last night so we could make dinner together. We were going to meet and get dinner out somewhere, but since we're both trying to save money, it sounded fun and cheaper to eat here. It's always so much fun hanging out with her and I wish we did more often! I was somewhat sad last night because she is planning to move to Miami soon to be with her boyfriend (who is a rookie for the Dolphins!!!). While Kurt and I will have a fun place to visit, it sucks not being able to make last minute plans to hang out and chat. It's really crazy when we hang out because we always end up talking about things from forever ago {we've been friends since 2nd Grade!} It's always funny reminiscing about things we did when we were young. But, it's really crazy to sit and have "grown-up" conversations about moving, getting married, and having kids with someone you remember having sleepovers with while staying up all night talking about our crushes like it was yesterday. I didn't want her to leave and tried to talk her into staying the night. But, she had things she needed to get done and then I ended up passing out on the couch! Hopefully we'll see her and her boyfriend {Kurt needs someone to talk to so he doesn't have to listen to girly talk!} very soon so we can catch up some more and have fun together!!

On another note, I did not eat the entire tub of ice cream last night!! We met with our leasing manager yesterday and she's going to hopefully get some things worked out so we don't have to pay the extra money. She said she'd let us know by today or tomorrow....so I'm guessing tomorrow. BUT, Susanah, Kurt, and I were hungry for some dessert so we walked to Bub's to get some ice cream!!!! {ha} It was a great excuse to have my favorite Peanut Butter Moose Tracks for the second night in a row! {Now that I've had it the past two evenings, I'm REALLY craving it tonight!} 

My mom and I are going to do some major shopping and spend lots of girl time together in Chicago this weekend!!! We're leaving tomorrow after I get done with a work meeting. Enjoy your weekend and hope that I find a lot of good things! :)

I'm off to find something to take care of my ice cream craving....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!