Thursday, June 4

summer equals crazy?

It's been a long day of math workshops, phone interviewing, and running around. This weekend {while it will be SO much fun} is going to be crazy and exhausting. Not to mention I have one more full day of my math workshop and full planning of week #1 of summer camp, "Girls Rock!" How come I always think I'm going to get so much done over the summer, along with relaxing, and taking up new hobbies?!? None of this ever seems to happen! Although summer just began, I feel as though it's already flying by and filling up! 

Realistically, you probably won't be hearing from me until sometime next week. Here are my crazy weekend plans:

-Friday:
     *Wake-up early to shower/pack for the night
     *Leave straight from workshop to Mer's house {40 minutes away!} 
     *Change/Freshen Up for Coldplay :)
     *Listen to fabulous music all night long
     *Depending on situations, either stay at Mer's house or drive home late!?!?

-Saturday:
     *{Hopefully} Sleep In!
     *Go to Brother and Sister-in-Law's house
     *3:00 is "Go-Time" for Beer Olympics
     *Hopefully survive all events during the afternoon/evening
     *Spend the night at their house {FOR SURE!}

-Sunday:
     *Pick-Up Coop from Kurt's parents on the way home
     *Clean-Up from the night's events
     *Go to Michael's and completely plan upcoming week of Summer Camp {and math tutoring}
     *Possibly play as a sub in a flag football game
     *Find time to clean up our messy apartment and do laundry 

PHEW! I'm exhausted just thinking about how much fun I'll be having {until Sunday rolls around.} I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures to share come next week. Have yourself an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!