Friday, June 12

i feel good!

I'm pretty excited. Kings of Leon tickets went on sale this morning for their concert in Indy in September AND we're going!! :) They are one of those bands that I like every song and want to listen to them all the time without ever getting sick of it. I hope they are even better live! 


Tonight I'm going out with ladies from school to celebrate my birthday {and spend time together since we haven't seen each other in over a week!}. Normally things get pretty crazy and I end up coming home way too drunk! My theory of teachers being crazy closet partiers {because we have to be so good all day every day} always proves to be true when I go out with my work friends!!! 

Week 1 of Summer Camp was successful. Can't wait to get that $400 in my pocket! Next up is Dr. Seuss for Preschool! Unfortunately I'll be spending most of the day on Sunday at school and/or running errands to get ready for next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!