Tuesday, June 9

weekend...part 1

As you've heard, last weekend was crazy but SO much fun! Friday proved to be another jam-packed day. After I blogged on Thursday, I ended up getting asked to come in for an interview on Friday morning. {The interview went well...I'm still waiting to hear back, even though I was told I'd hear yesterday afternoon?!?!?!} My interview ran WAY over {started an hour late...}, then I rushed to my Math Workshop at school. After the workshop ended, I ran a few errands on the way to Meredith's house. When I was finally ready for the concert, it felt really great to sit on the porch, drink some good beer, and hang out with friends. 
 
Josh and Ross chillin'

Mer and Vince getting excited...!

Quickly, it was time to head for the concert. Mer and Josh bought a VIP parking pass, so it took us about 10 minutes to get into our parking spot! Luckily, Kurt and Josh packed some beers for us to drink before heading into the concert. It was great to sit outside, listen to some good music, and drink some {cheap} beer before making our way into the venue. 


Getting excited to listen to some awesome music!

Kurt and Josh hangin' out.


I'm impressed with this one...we NEVER take good pictures together!


Coldplay is an amazing band, especially live. The night was perfect all around! Great friends, awesome music, perfect weather...couldn't get ANY better. {None of this would have happened without my good friends, Meredith and Josh.} 

Thanks for being such great friends and for the unforgettable birthday present!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!