Wednesday, June 17

refreshed

Today I spent the afternoon at the spa relaxing thanks to a fabulous birthday present from my lovely boyfriend!! I was well overdue for a much needed facial. I decided that while I was pampering my face, I might as well pamper my body a little too! I've never had a hot stone massage before and thought I'd give it a go. Both were wonderful and I can't wait to go back again soon. {Realistically it won't be for eons, but one can wish right?}

My trip to the spa has left me completely unmotivated even though I have a gazillion things to do in the next 3 weeks. I was feeling a little overwhelmed last night so I made Kurt and I a color coded calender complete with 4 colors {blue-Kurt, purple-me, green-both, and orange-events}. While I've only been adding things to the list since last night, I can't wait to start checking things off and kick this moving stress to the curb {even though I r e a l l y don't want to move away from Kurt and Cooper}. 

Well, gotta run .... just thought of more "to-do's" for my calendar that's becoming more colorful by the minute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!