Tuesday, June 2

stress

I was blessed with the "stressed-out" genes! I'm not sure my day would be complete without stressing about something, whether it be big or small. I had not planned on any stress coming my way today, but SURPRISE it's here!! There is one {very} good thing about today's stressor...it's because I have a job interview!!! :)

So, while I had planned on spending my night with friends while watching the hockey game {and celebrating my early birthday!}, I will be getting things together for my interview....it's TOMORROW! 

Okay, I know I'm making it sound so terrible. I'm still going to go out with friends and have fun, but I'm thinking I probably shouldn't be out as late, etc. I'm going to be spending my time tomorrow getting ready for it, and I'll be sure to let you know how it goes tomorrow night!! 

Wish me luck!! 

1 comment:

  1. interview!? what!? GOOD LUCK! love youuuu and happy early birthday (west coast time) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!