Tuesday, May 12

smitten for...friends

(3 of my best friends in the world!)

I am a lucky girl; I have always had amazing friends. While I {unfortunately} do not keep in contact with many friends from when I was younger, I do still have one good friend {from 2nd Grade!!!}. I met many of my best friends through my sorority at IU. Another group of people I have grown close to are Kurt's friends from high school. It is awesome to have so many wonderful people in my life!

(Lauren, one of my best friends, and myself)

Even though I know I'm lucky, I'm going to throw myself a quick Pity Party! So many of my close girlfriends are moving WAY to far away. I know Indiana isn't the most exciting place in the world, but couldn't they have chosen somewhere somewhat close?!?! One of my best friends, Lauren, moved to San Francisco after we graduated. Another one of my best friends from college moved to D.C. Recently, I found out that my good friend from 2nd grade is moving to Miami. Good thing another best friend, Lauren, lives here. I've already told her that she is NOT allowed to move. period. :) Many of my other girlfriends from IU live somewhat close, but still, not close enough.... Good thing many of my friends I met through Kurt live fairly close!

(Kurt and I with some friends)

I know that I have many wonderful cities to visit, but I'd rather have my friends close. Who cares about where you are, it only matters who you're with. Guess they all didn't get the memo! {Just kidding!} No matter where they all end up, they'll always be just a phone call away. :)

(Just a few close friends from college)

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!