Wednesday, May 20

smitten for...doggies

I L.O.V.E dogs!

If there is one thing in this world that I obsess over, it would have to be dogs. If you could hear me right now, you'd laugh as I sit here talking to the dogs in what many people refer to as my "Doggie Voice." I can't imagine living without a dog {in fact I doubt this will ever happen!} Kurt and I have joked with each other that if our kids our allergic to dogs that they will have to deal with getting the shot because we won't give up the doggies!! {I'm sure if the allergies were sever enough, we'd make new plans... I'm not an awful person!} When everyone {in my immediate family} gets together with the dogs, we have 10 people and 7 dogs!!!

I wish our furry friends were better around the camera, but unfortunately they aren't. I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty of pictures of the doggies around here!! So without further adieu, here they are...



(Harry - Andy, Quinn, and Julia's Cocker Spaniel)


(Maddie {black} and Morgan {yellow}, Patrick and Allison's crazy Labs)


(Bailey {she's "my" girl}, my parents Black Lab}


(Morrie {front} and Bailey {back}, Morrie is Christopher's mutt}


(It's My Coopter!!! Kurt and I rescued Cooper {a lab/beagle mix} while in college.)


(Of course I couldn't forget the "Elder Doggie," Belle. She's the family dog that we got when I was in 2nd grade...she's a trooper! Belle is on the left. This picture was taken before we added Morgan and Cooper to the list of dogs!!!)


(And of course, I couldn't leave you without a cute picture! Julia and Cooper gazing out the window...)

Have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!