Friday, May 22

relaxing

As the weekend approaches quickly, all I can think about is relaxing in the sun. Summer is finally here, and with it brings many weekend trips to Kurt's family's lake house! All I can think about right now is wearing my suit with a drink in my hand while my hair blows in the wind on the boat! {Hopefully we'll get out on the boat...kinda a touchy subject. Ugh!} 

(Bailey LOVES swimming...we have to put a doggie life vest on her in deep areas. She's been known to swim for hours at a time!)

We won't be taking Bailey with us this weekend, but I'm sure she'll have many wonderful weekends to swim this summer. Cooper always comes along too, but he's a grump and won't swim. Have a wonderful {long} weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!