Tuesday, April 5

Wedding Updates

All of the big plans are set and major decisions have been made! Our wedding is in 67 days...but who's counting?!? :) We're now getting into the smaller details of our day. I can't wait to see it all come together! Each day I'm getting more and more excited about our wedding day and spending the rest of our lives together. And I must admit, I'm getting less and less patient!

Here is a quick update on some of the plans for the wedding:

-Our wedding day is June 11, 2011.
-Ceremony - Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church {where I went to school!}
-Reception - The Conrad {downtown Indianapolis}
-Honeymoon - Europe for two weeks {couldn't be more excited!!!}
I could spend all day going into specific details, but I'll spare you the time {for now}! I promise to keep updating with wedding plans and many more exciting things going on around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!