Thursday, April 21

surprises @ the door

Today we got lots of packages in the mail, one we knew was coming and the other is a gift!

We were really excited when we opened up this package...


We registered for this doormat from Pottery Barn. 
Kurt's aunt and uncle sent it to us.
Although I'm not technically a Weiper yet, Kurt insisted that we put it at our front door because we like it so much!

Looks awesome, don't you agree?!?

The long awaited package of part of my bridesmaid's gifts also came today!! I really, really wish I could put a picture up of what came, but don't want to ruin the surprise for my girls! I'll be sure to share after the wedding.

And speaking of gifts, look at what I'm using for the first time to make part of our dinner...


Steamed broccoli is soo good!
We got this for a shower gift from my sister-in-law Allison and her mom.
And I can't forget to mention our little teapot we LOVE...also a shower gift!

We're blessed and lucky to have such special family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!