Friday, April 8

Spring Break....

...is over.

I've been on spring break for the last two weeks and I can't believe it's already coming to an end. We didn't go anywhere this year because we need to save money for our honeymoon.

I had many plans to get lots of stuff done and have pretty much failed at getting any of them complete.

The weather has sucked around here, making it impossible for me to do anything outside, especially start working on a little tan.

But I have done a lot of relaxing, sleeping in, reading, and catching up on shows. It's been a good two weeks off school. Only 7 more weeks {and a couple days} left until summer officially starts! And that means our wedding is coming up!!!!

I'm off to celebrate and fill the last couple days of my break with fun activities. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!