Wednesday, April 20

my "do" for the "I Do's"

In a month or so I have my hair trial. I've been keeping an eye out for updos that I like. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with a veil and headpiece...if I wear them. {I don't want to give too much information in case Kurt is reading!!}

Two of my friends used my hair girl for their wedding updos recently. Both of them had amazing wedding hair!! Here's a picture of my friend Courtney's hair....gorg but kinda hard to see!


So here are a few of the pictures I've saved while searching wedding websites. Not sure which one I'll pick yet, but I have many that are all contenders!






Clearly I'm going for a free form "messy" kind of updo. I think I'm wanting it to be a little to the side, but not sure about this part yet...


...I'm also not sure about how I want the front to be. Do I want my long bangs to be swooped over to the side or totally back and completely out of my face. Too many choices!

My boss offered to make a veil for me. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. It will be so special for me to have that on our wedding day. I'm not exactly sure how I'll wear it yet, but I do like this picture...



I'm going to stop here. I don't want Kurt to know too much information!! I'll make sure to share more about hair/veil/headpiece after our wedding!! :)

{All pictures from Style Me Pretty}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!