Friday, April 22

respondez s'il vous plait

Since we sent our invitations out a little over a week ago, we've had lots of mail!
Response cards in particular. 


You might not believe me when I tell you that this picture is how many response cards we've gotten back already, but this picture isn't lying!!

47 cards to be exact. 47 out of 150 sent.
And what's even harder for me to believe is that so far only 6 people can't come!
84 people {including Kurt and I}

What's been really fun is reading notes that people are leaving on the back of the cards for us.
{The bottom of the response card says, "Include a message of best wishes for the bride and groom on the back of this card."}

Things are starting to come together and get really exciting. I absolutely cannot wait to see all the people I haven't seen in awhile and share our wedding day with so many special people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!