Sunday, April 10

laziness = boredom

Lazy days sound wonderful to me all the time. But let's be honest, I get incredibly bored when I'm attempting to be lazy. Today is one of those days. I'm sitting here thinking about what to do and can't come up with anything. {Well there are some things, like buying flowers and planting them, but that would be require me driving to the store and spending money.} Of course, the very last day of my spring break is a beautiful and hot spring day. I have been attempting to enjoy the nice weather.

I've already done a lot. And now I'm B-O-R-E-D. Feeling like I should be working on wedding stuff....

I tried to get some sun while catching up on my magazines...

...and listened to the sweet sound of our new handmade {by Julia!} wind chime.

 
I watched the Blackhawk game with Kurt. Now we'll have to watch the Dallas game tonight because they must lose for the Hawks to get into the playoffs. Ugh.

I attempted to brush one very lazy dog...



I keep telling myself that the wind is going to pick up outside so that we don't have to turn on our A/C. But for now, I sit inside our house that is 83° watching golf {gross} trying to think of what I'll do for the rest of the day! 

Maybe you should remind me not to complain when I get super busy in the upcoming weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!