Wednesday, April 13

signed, sealed, and delivered {i hope!}

This is what our kitchen table looked like on Saturday afternoon


We picked up our envelopes from my mom's friend, our calligrapher, in the morning and I immediately began stuffing everything! My mom came over to help a little later and we finished with everything in a couple hours of work. 

I L.O.V.E how our invitations turned out and the calligraphy topped it all off! At the end of our afternoon, we were looking at this

{some of the calligraphy is blurred for privacy}

All 150 envelopes all ready to go!
Kurt and I put them in the mail Sunday night and they were to be picked up yesterday morning at 7:00am. 
I hope people start getting them today!!
I. Can't. Wait.

We are most excited to get our response cards back to see who is coming and what meals they are choosing to eat. We also have a part on the response cards asking people to write us a note. We're hoping to get some good ones back!

I'll show specifics some other time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!