Monday, July 30

Week 7 {Catching Up}

Week 7 was quite the busy week around here!


{Kurt's fathers day present...this baby sure does love his/her daddy!}


{Exploring Key West. The southernmost point in the US.}

How big was baby: Size of a blueberry, about a half inch long.

What's up with baby: Hands and feet were emerging. The brain is growing along with the appendix and pancreas. 

How was I feeling: This week was a peak of nauseous, bloating, and having to pee a lot! While we were in Key West, I remember waking up around 5 times a night to go to the bathroom. Not much food sounded good, but eating made me feel better. 

What was going on this week: 
-On Monday, Kurt and I went to dinner for our 1st Anniversary. The food at Seasons 52 was delicious, even when I was feeling quite nauseous! 
-Thursday we dropped the dogs off at Kurt's parent's house for them to stay for the weekend. We were so excited because we were able to tell his parents our good news! We tucked our announcement in his dad's father's day card. They had to keep it a secret for awhile! 
-Early Friday morning, we headed off for Key West for the weekend. It was great to get away and spend some time together to celebrate our anniversary some more. I was excited to give Kurt a couple father's day presents of his own! 


Cheers to many, many more years of adventures, celebrations, and making memories! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!