Tuesday, December 1

Thanksgiving Break - Night 1

Our Thanksgiving Break was so great! I'm lucky to teach at a school that I love and that has great perks! Each year, we get Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off school to celebrate Thanksgiving. So, officially my break began at 3:20 on Tuesday afternoon. Kurt and I decided that we should do something fun on Tuesday night to celebrate. We've been wanting to see A Christmas Carol and thought it would be a perfect night. There is an IMAX theater downtown Indy not too far from our house. We went to the later showing, so not many people were there. The popcorn was horrible, but the movie was great! We'd both recommend it, just not for young kids. It's a little scary...there were definitely parts when I jumped in my seat! Seeing it in an IMAX made it even more realistic and fun....even if you look goofy!!!



If it wasn't so expensive to see movies at the IMAX, we'd be there more often! Hope you get out to see the movie as well!

I can't wait to share with you the many, many things we did this weekend to decorate our house for Christmas. Here's a sneak peak....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!