Wednesday, December 23

Dog Bed

I'm outnumbered in our house. Guys-2/Girls-1. Typically, this isn't a problem. But, when Cooper didn't like the first {stylish} dog bed we bought, Kurt insisted that we just hurry up and buy one from Pet Smart. Of course, they didn't have any that look great {I suppose they aren't horrible}. We ended up buying one a couple weekends ago. I left the tag on with secret hopes that Cooper wouldn't like it and we'd still be in the market for a cute AND comfy dog bed. My plan didn't work. He L.O.V.E.S. it. I guess we're keeping it....



I didn't even have to bribe him to get on it {like I tried last time}!



The first night we had it, Kurt had a late hockey game so I was in bed before he was home. Normally Cooper comes up and sleeps upstairs once I'm up there. I kept calling for him to come up, but he wouldn't get off his new bed!!!

Oh well, boys win this time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!