Monday, December 14

sad

As you know from the many dog posts, my family loves our doggies. Today we had to make a tough decision. Tonight will be the last night that Belle will sleep at my parent's house. Remember in June how I told you that we've had Belle for 16 years? We got her the summer before I went into second grade...and now I teach second graders! She's had a wonderful life, but we'll sure miss her! My family has never had to do this before....

Today after school, I went to my parent's house to spend the afternoon with Belle and Bailey. Belle laid on my chest like a little baby. We took a long nap together and just hung out.

I don't know what tomorrow's gonna be like. I don't know how it's going to feel going to my parent's house for the first time in 16 years without Belle there. But one thing is for sure, I know I'm gonna miss her a ton.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!