Tuesday, May 7

Weird & So Gross

40 weeks of pregnancy brings a wonderful gift, there's no doubt about that. However, for some reason, women don't always tell all the random, weird, and sometimes miserable things pregnancy does to your body. 14+ weeks after having a baby and almost 3 weeks after stopping breast feeding, I would have thought most pregnancy related things would be gone...until next baby. Nope, wrong again!

Never knew that three months or so after having a baby you start loosing your hair. Too bad it's not like leg hair so I don't have to shave as much. Couldn't be helpful hair loss, right Mother Nature?!? ;)

So handfuls of hair are falling out of my head on the regular every day. Don't believe me? Just look at how I saved our drain and pipes a few minutes ago while showering... Sick I know.

If only the last 10ish pounds would shed that easily....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!