Monday, May 20

Rockin' and Rollin'

Norah had her first overnight this weekend so Kurt and I could go to a wedding. When we went to pick her up from his parents' yesterday, his mom told us that she never saw Norah roll over but every time she went to get N from her crib, she was on her tummy....! We knew she was getting close to rolling over, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly! She literally went from getting to her side to rolling all over the floor in like a couple days. {Stop growing up so quickly!} 

This is how I found her this morning --



--and now she refuses to sleep unless she's on her tummy! 

{I rolled up blankets and put them on both sides of her to try to keep her from rolling over. That clearly didn't work!}

Although I'll always be Norah's biggest cheerleader, I was content with her not quite rolling over yet. Now it's all eyes on her while she's awake!! My little baby is now mobile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!