Monday, September 3

Week 18

I'm a week late on this post... Hopefully I'll get back on track now that the first full week of school is behind us. Week 18 was quite a busy week! When I was home, I was pretty much sleeping!!


Here are a couple pictures to show how much my belly has grown in 7 weeks. Crazy!


How big is baby: The baby is about 5 1/2 inches long, the size of a bell pepper. He/she weighs about 7 oz. 

What's going on with baby: The baby is busy flexing his/her arms and legs. Sometimes I think I feel a little bit going on, but I'm not 100% convinced it's the baby. The ears are in the final position and are listening closely to what's going on around here. I'm sure he/she hears Coop and Olive quite a bit! 

What happend this week:
-Sunday was supposed to be a "work on the nursery" day. Before we could get to that, our house needed a full cleaning. By the time we organized all our crap and cleaned the house, it was too late to begin working on the room. While cleaning, I managed to do about 10 loads of laundry. Then we headed off to grab a really late lunch before we went grocery shopping. We decided to stop by Buy Buy Baby before the grocery to check out the gliders for the nursery. We weren't originally planning to buy a chair from there, but since we have coupons, it only makes sense. We need to finalize the nursery swatches before we order the chair. We need to make all these decisions in the next couple weeks so everything is delivered in time! I was pretty beat and sore from all of the work we did on Sunday and I was in bed pretty early. 
-After school Monday I went to the gym for a little bit to get some cardio in. Kurt and I had an early dinner and I was in bed early again knowing that Tuesday was going to be a late night. 
-Tuesday I stayed at school for a little bit getting some work done. I rushed home to eat an early dinner and then headed up to the Indianapolis Art Center for my first of seven photography classes. The class is from 6:30-9:30 every Tuesday. I was excited about the class but nervous to go by myself! :) The class is great and I'm so excited I signed up for it! I'm already sure that I'll be trying to find time to take the intermediate class some time next Spring/Summer. I was hoping to try out some of the things I learned Tuesday, but haven't had much time because of the busy week. I did try a few things out at my cousin's wedding but nothing crazy. 
-Wednesday, I had pilates right after school. Then I headed to meet my mom and the nail salon. The lady who did my nails did a horrible job. :( I knew I would need to go back at some point to get them redone. Then my mom and I met Kurt at Chipolte for dinner. 
-Thursday night after school I went back up to the nail place {since some of my nails had already chipped!} to get a few fixed. They ended up redoing all of my nails. I didn't get home until 5:30 or so. Kurt and I fixed a quick dinner. Then I changed and refreshed my make-up before heading back up to school for Back To School Night. We were there until about 9ish. Kurt and I stayed up kinda late that night catching up on a show or two that we had on our DVR. 
-Friday morning I woke up early to shower. I had to leave school right away {without having everything planned for Tuesday...I hate that feeling!} because we needed to get downtown for Kristin and Scott's rehearsal and dinner. I ran home to change and refresh makeup/hair and then we headed right downtown. We were at the dinner until late Friday night. 
-Saturday morning I tried to sleep in. I was up kinda early with the dogs before I needed to get ready for the wedding. Kurt and I were of course rushing around/running a little late for the wedding. We had a lot of fun at the reception. I spent most of the time on my feet dancing the night away! It was SO nice having a rainy Sunday after the wedding to sleep in and take a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!