Tuesday, August 7

Week 11 {Catching Up}

 It's Official...weekly baby bump pictures have begun!



Week 11


How big is baby: About the size of a fig.

Total weight gain: It continues to fluctuate, but way too much! I'm hungry allllll the time!

Food cravings: Fruit, fruit, and more fruit! I also love my peanut butter crackers.

Food aversions: Only thing that has sounded horrible the whole time is eggs.

Clothes: They are TIGHT! I don't own any pants that currently fit without my belly band. We've been cleaning out our closet {to make room for clothes that are in the baby's room} and I'm getting rid of a lot of things. There are many things that are being put away until after the baby is here with hopes of one day fitting into them again! At this point, I think it's too early to buy maternity pants, but I don't necessarily want to buy bigger size pants either...

What I'm looking forward to: We have our next doctor appointment in a week. I can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again! At our last appointment, we saw the baby and heard the heartbeat. That was a month ago.

Gender: We aren't going to find out. However, I took 4 silly gender predictor quizzes the other day for fun. Two said we're having a girl and two said we're having a boy. :) 50/50 chance!

What happened this week:
-I've continued my two time a week pilates schedule, as well as working out with my mom two times a week. Working out really helps keep me from feeling nauseous. I woke up at 5:45 Wednesday morning to go walking with my mom for an hour....overachiever!
-Nordstrom's Anniversary sale started Wednesday and you better believe my mom and I were there! Shopping with an uber skinny and stylish mom is really difficult when I've been gaining a lot of weight and don't feel great about my body!
-Friday is Julia's 6th birthday and we're taking her to Benihana for dinner. Her family birthday party is on Sunday. We can't wait to celebrate with her!
-Saturday will be the baby's first wedding! Peck and John are getting married and we can't wait to celebrate with them, as well as see our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!