Monday, May 16

worn out

It's only Monday and I'm already worn out. We had an all day field trip today which was tiring {Kurt came with}! When we got home at 4:00, I got right to work on wedding stuff. I've been working on stuff ever since...it's now 9:45. I did take a 15 or 20 minute break for dinner. I must say, I got a lot done tonight!! This week is busy so posting will probably be light once again.

Tomorrow - Last meeting with florist at 5:00 then a new team meeting {for next year}.
Wednesday - My friends at work are having a work bridal shower for me!!
Thursday - Must finish sub plans for Friday and Monday {taking the two days off} and work out at 5:30.
Friday - Last meeting with photographer at 1:00. Off to Bachelorette Party Weekend at 6:00!!!!!

Oh yeah, I need to try and find time to do laundy and clean the house sometime in here....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!