Tuesday, May 31

11 Days...omg!

Almost exactly at this time in 11 days, we'll be married. Holy sh*t!! I've been dreaming of this day since I can remember and seriously planning for over a year. How did it all the sudden creep up on me?!? I cannot express how excited I am. Each day I'm starting to really feel like it's coming, but I know it won't hit me until the day of, or maybe even after. I feel like this most Christmas days. I listen to music, shop, etc. looking forward to the big day and all the sudden, it's over. I'm a little worried this is how our wedding day will feel. Now that all the plans are in place, I keep playing the weekend over and over in my head. I hope the weekend will be better than I have ever imagined it to be. I cannot wait for the moment that I see Kurt for the first time waiting for me at the end of the aisle. This is one thing I know will be better than I can ever imagine! I can't wait for him to finally see my dress...man, it's been tricky trying to keep it a secret from him for so long! Oh and how I can't wait to see all our family and friends all in one spot...dancing the night away!

I have a lot to do in these next 11 days. Before all last minute wedding planning can happen, I must say goodbye to my kiddos. My first ever class. What a crazy year it has been. One I'll never forget. I just told my kids something we're going to find time to do in our crazy schedule tomorrow. An idea that came to me while on recess duty today. I am going to have each student in my class write a letter to him/her self. A reflection of second grade. We're going to seal them up in an envelope for me to keep. I'll give them their letter the day they graduate from Orchard in 8th grade {in 2017!}. As I was sitting thinking about this, I decided and told the kids I would write one too. One can only think about what things will be like in 2017, but it will be wonderful thinking back to this year and all the things that have happened. As for now, I'll think about how great things are now and how I'm lucky that things will be absolutely amazing in 11 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!