Friday, May 13

memories

So, I totally did this post the other day but just realized it didn't show up.... I don't know where it went! Anyway, Kurt and I spent a lot of time {way too much time} the other night putting together our wedding slide show. So far, this has been one of my favorite projects that I've done for the wedding. I didn't think I'd get as emotional as I do every time I watch it, and I've watched it multiple times already! I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you. We can't wait to share the whole slide show with our family and friends at our wedding reception!

{Cute baby Kurt}
{My family}
 {Little Mr. Athlete}
{Yes, at one point in my life I was good at a sport!}
 {Shortly after we started dating...don't judge!}

Our wedding is 4 weeks from tomorrow. I absolutely cannot believe it's so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!