Thursday, May 19

see for yourself

Um,  this is what a house looks like 3 weeks before a wedding....



Honestly, I'm positive you can't even see how much of a disaster our house currently is. These pictures don't do it justice. As I was taking these pictures, Kurt commented that, "This {the sh** you're looking at} is just the tip of the iceberg!" I couldn't have said it better, babe...

Only good news?!? Well, two things. We've gotten so much awesome stuff, from all my showers and people's wedding gifts. And, Kurt is starting to get really sick of all this crap around {as am I} and said he was going to do a major clean-up this weekend while I'm away. Wooo hooo! Look's like I'll be coming home to a clean{er} house! :)

Can't wait to relax and party with my friends all weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!