Tuesday, February 23

tv stand {3...finally!}

I know, I know, I've been away forever. I was actually thinking of giving up blogging/reading blogs for Lent, but decided against it. So, that's why I haven't been posting lately. We've been taking a break from house stuff lately, so I really don't have many updates. Here are the pictures of the t.v. stand...finally!!

Remember how I told you that I started buying stuff instead of trying to find stuff that all fit together?!? Well...it worked! We are using almost every single thing we bought in the living room area! Check it out...

Warning -- although I wish {a lot} I would be good with photography, I'm really not! So, sorry. These pictures aren't very good....best shots I could get... :)


Very top right. My favorite part!
{Coral - Z Gallerie}
{Blue Vase - IKEA}
{Red Dish - Crate and Barrel}

 

Top Right Shelf
{Z Gallerie}

 
Middle Right Shelf
{things we found around the house}


Bottom Right
{Z Gallerie -- Sale!}



Very Top Left 
I know the picture is the wrong way...we had it in a different spot. We tried it vertically and liked it...we still need to find a picture to replace it...oops!
{Yellow Vase - Crate and Barrel}

 
Top Left Shelf
{Blue Vase - Crate and Barrel}

 
Middle Left Shelf...another favorite!
{Lantern thingy - Z Gallerie}
{Little Birdie - Crate and Barrel}

 
Bottom Left
{found around the house...my favorite book...Marley and Me!}

Can you tell we really liked the white look? I like it even more when you see it all together because the white really pops on the dark wood. I'm loving all the bright colors together...they're fun! Here's the whole thing...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!