Tuesday, February 16

lazy

I'm not one to sit around and do nothing, but the last couple of days that's just what I've been doing! Last week I started feeling sick. I had a nasty cough and lots of congestion. So, I ended up not going to work on Friday. The rest of the weekend, I felt stuffy and still had a cough, but not too sick to keep me in bed. But I must admit, for the most part, we stayed at home, relaxed, and watched the Olympics. I'm not sure about you, but we l.o.v.e. the Olympics around here. We've been taping each day and catching up on it at night....thank God for U-Verse!!! :) And to top off the weekend, we didn't have school yesterday!

So now it's back to reality and I have lots of things to catch up on!! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!