Wednesday, February 10

snow

I love snow! Pretty soon, I'll be ready for the weather to get warmer and the snow to melt away, but for now I'm enjoying all the snow we've had in the last couple of days. Snow is even better when you get a day off work!!! Yesterday, we had a snow day and it was amazing. I sat. In my pajamas. All day long! And, it was wonderful!!! I have a hard time relaxing and normally don't like sitting at home all day. But I must say, it was really nice to have one day to spend in our house without worrying about a thing. 

Today is back to reality, and with report time coming up, things around here are starting to get stressful. Hopefully I can get rid of my procrastination and get these reports done early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I always love to hear what you have to say!